Monday, January 23, 2017

Drink It Or Pour It On Your Head - They Don’t Care As Long As You Buy It 
   I’m not a beer drinker, so that fact might cloud my take on this product a Swedish brewery is making, and that is a beer designed to “optimize” the experience of drinking in the shower. 
    My question: is drinking in the shower a big thing, or is this brewery just hoping it might become a big thing? 
    I mean, a shower is going to last what? Maybe at most, five to eight minutes. It seems to me that if a person can’t wait for a beer until they get out of the shower, they have a problem. And this Swedish brewery is betting on the assumption that there are enough people, who can’t wait that long before slurping down another beer, to make this new product of theirs viable? Sort of scary. 
    According to the brewery this beer can also be used as a conditioner. There you go, use it internally or externally. How many liquids or foods can make that claim?

No comments: