Thursday, April 28, 2016

Gators fight on Florida golf course 
      The UPI picked up a video taken by golfer, Barbara Mossop. The video shows two gators fighting. The reason for the fight? What are fights on a golf course usually about? 
      I can just imagine how this argument started. 
      Gator One, “Put me down for a five on that hole.” 
      Gator Two, “Are you kidding me, you shot at least an eight.”             
     Gator One, “An eight? How do you figure that?” 
      Gator Two, “Off the tee you hit into the rough behind that big oak tree. Your second shot went across the fairway into the water. You set the ball down on dry land, that’s three, then you hit into the bunker, that’s four. It took you three tries to get out of the bunker, that was five, six, and seven. And then heaven be praised, you one putted, that’s eight.” 
      Gator One, “So now you’re the scoring police? And, by the way, what did you give yourself?” 
      Gator Two, “Well---uh---six.” 
      Gator One, “Six, are you kidding me, you had six before you even got on the green, and then you four putted. How does that get to be a six?” 
      Gator Two, “Are you calling me a liar?”       Gator One, “And don’t poke me with your tail.” 
      Gator Two, “I’ll poke you with my tail if I want.” 
      Gator One, “Yeah, well, take that.” 
      Gator Two, “Oh, so now you want to bite, well, try this on for size.” And there you have two gators fighting on a golf course.

No comments: