Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It Was Bound To Happen Sooner or Later – I Was Hoping For Later 
     According to a report filed by Daniel Uria, there is a Colorado company that is now offering wine for cats. According to their rational, this wine is for cat owners who enjoy sharing a glass of wine with their pets.      I could have gone a whole lifetime without once thinking, Boy I wish I could share a glass of wine with my cat
     Of course, it might be different if I had a cat. 
     This product is beet-based. There you go; these people must think that cats are really dumb. First of all, I would not explain this beet-based fact to the cat I was hoping would join me in a snort. Like I hinted, cats aren’t dumb. 
     To help make up for the beet thing they have included some catnip in this drink. Okay, that’s more like it! 
     Did I mention that this cat wine has no alcohol in it? 
     On the up side, the catnip will make the cat react to its ‘wine’ much the same as you’ll react to the alcohol in your wine. You’ll both lose your inhibitions, have a hard time staying upright, and neither one of you will remember what happened, except you’ll have a craving to repeat whatever it was that got you into this condition. 
     Now tell me, who wouldn’t want to share that experience with their cat?

No comments: